LASIK Boston, Wellesley, Leominster
Not only are your eyes an essential mode of expression, but they also provide you with the opportunity to absorb your surroundings and make sense of the world. When your eyesight is altered due to nearsightedness, farsightedness, and/or astigmatism, you miss out on having your own visual perspective. At New England Eye Center, we provide Laser Vision Correction surgery to our Boston, Wellesley, and Leominster patients who wish to regain clarity and depth in their eyesight and don't want to deal with glasses or contact lenses anymore.
We invite you to open your eyes to the possibilities of Laser Vision Correction in the comfort of our several offices, where our experienced refractive surgical specialists are dedicated to providing you with results of the highest quality. If you are interested in exploring the capabilities of Laser Vision Correction technology as well as the Visian ICL, please contact us at your earliest convenience in order to schedule a no obligation, no cost screening and consultation.
Enjoying the Benefits of Great Vision
Among Laser Vision Correction options, LASIK has become the most popular laser surgery procedure because of its both prompt and permanent benefits. Although there is some individual variation depending on the type and extent of vision correction to be achieved, LASIK patients typically experience:
- Immediate results: In under an hour, your vision correction procedure will be complete, and you will notice major improvement in your vision which will continue to develop as your recovery progresses.
- Pain-free treatment: Anesthetic drops are instilled into the eyes before the procedure, preventing any discomfort during the procedure. Other than relatively minor discomfort that is relieved by eye drop medications and a nap, recovery is essentially pain-free.
- Minimal downtime: Patients are generally able to return to normal activity, including driving, on the day following the procedure.
- Permanent improvement: LASIK is a permanent visual solution with long-term results proven to be stable for decades. The need for enhancement"touch up" to improve the quality of vision is less than 5% overall.
- Low risk of complications: Because of updated technology and extensive experience of our refractive surgeons, the overall risk of any type of complication is less than 1%.
Improved quality of life: Trading the inconvenience of glasses and contacts for remarkably accurate and efficient natural vision will rejuvenate both the quality of your sight as well as appreciation for quality of the world around you
Choosing the best LASIK surgeon is an essential step toward achieving excellent improvement in your vision in a safe and effective way. At New England Eye Center, we have offered LASIK to the residents of the Greater Boston region for over two decades, and our LASIK surgeons have vast experience in cornea as well as refractive surgey, both of which are essential to safe and effective surgical results. New England Eye Center is not only known for its skilled surgeons, but it is the teaching arena for many other physicians. Our center participated in the FDA trials and trained and certified many of the LASIK surgeons now practicing in the Boston area. Our dedication lies in educating you about your ocular condition and our procedures, working together with you to establish a care plan that fits your specific needs, and ultimately providing you with the highest-quality results. We respect your personal visual needs, expectations and requests, and we go to great lengths to ensure your safety.
We are continually updating our technology in order to take our impeccable safety standards to higher levels. This is why we now provide blade-free LASIK surgery that eliminates even the infrequent risks posed by the use of a microkeratome blade. As with any surgery, all LASIK procedures have certain risks, , but thanks to our doctors' fine-tuned skills and our modern technology, complications are extraordinarily rare.
Crisp, Clear Results
Once again, the improvement in the quality of LASIK results in the past years can be attributed to both the advancing technology and the ongoing growth of our doctors' experience. LASIK has made it possible for millions of Americans to live independent of glasses and contacts. Your results will depend on your unique case, so scheduling a LASIK consult at either our Boston, Wellesley, or Leominster office will give you the chance to understand what vision correction surgery can do for you.
Learn More about LASIK Surgery
We are always excited to welcome new patients into our community, so we invite you to contact the New England Eye Center Vision Correction Services at your earliest convenience in order to schedule your first screening.