LASIK & Cataract Surgery Center
Biewend Building, 11th Floor
260 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02116
LASIK/Refractive Coordinator: 617-636-1055
LASIK Eye Surgery in Boston & Brookline, MA
- LASIK Eye Surgery: Reshapes the cornea to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism
- PRK: A popular LASIK alternative that reshapes your cornea to reduce your dependency on contact lenses and eyeglasses
- Visian ICL: An implantable contact lens that’s available to help patients who suffer from nearsightedness
- LASEK: A variation of LASIK for patients who have corneas that are too thin for LASIK.
- Refractive Lens Exchange: A process in which an eye’s natural lens is replaced with an artificial intraocular lens to correct refractive errors and achieve an overall sharper focus.
Cataract Surgery in Boston & Brookline, MA
Traditional Cataract Surgery: Utilizes one of two techniques that involve replacing your natural lens with an artificial lens or IOL.
Laser Cataract Surgery: CATALYS, this laser surgical procedure builds a 3D map of each eye and treats each eye based on that map. This precision makes for a more personalized and customized cataract treatment experience.
Premium Lens Implants Boston & Brookline, MA
- Alcon PanOptix TriFocal Lens: the most innovative lens available, providing patients with the ability to correct vision at all distances
- Tecnis Symfony Lens: Helps treat astigmatism and may eliminate or decrease the need for glasses.
- Alcon ReSTOR: Reduces the dependency of glasses or contacts
- Crystalens: Improves intermediate vision and nearsightedness
- Tecnis Lens: Improves the quality of vision at all distances and helps you see in all light conditions.
- TRULIGN Toric: Designed to treat cataracts and astigmatism
- Toric: Reduces spherical and total higher-order aberrations